This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Angels

Hi folks. I'm looking for some very nice koi or marble veil angels for an upcoming project. 7 or 8. Please pm me with info if you have some or know a breeder that does. Thank you.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Re: Looking for Angels

talk to obed!
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

what size you looking for?
      Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
      Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
      Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Juveniles, maybe quarter size.

Mark
        What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

mark we have 14 quarter+ size silver striped angels that are the standard fin variety and in great condition. we dont live to far away. we will sell them for 2 dollars each. Stebkram@aol.com
          or talk to Marion, Obed, or Susan from the HAS club website. they probably have the size/colors your looking for.

Comment

Working...
          X