petrochromis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petrochromis

Hey,   Just wondering if anyone is breeding or attempting to breed, or selling petrochromis....I am looking to aquire another one.
    Here fishy fishy!

Re: petrochromis

Go over to Alex's shop, he has a ton of them. Well he had a bunch of them the last time we went over there.
    Fish, Fish, & more Fish.

Comment

John Jolley has a colony of Wild Trewavasae that are not yet breeding size.  He has 12 of them in the 3-5" range.

He also has a cmall colony of Famula Chimbas that the male is a large 5-6", but 4 females are are under 3-4" and too small at this time for breeding.

So, basically it will take time for him to produce any fry.

I am keeping a couple of Trewavase myself, but not no where enough for a colony.

The best thing to do is go to see Alex at Ultimate Fish and take a look at some various types.  He has like 4 differnce species in the shop for you to look at. I so think that any are for sale, but you can take a look.

Take care,

Geoff
      380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
      300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
      180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
      150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Checked at Alex's.  His supply has pretty much been sold with exception to his breeders.  I do know that he spoke of few fry that he has, so it is just a waiting game.  Thanks .
        Here fishy fishy!

Comment

i've got a quartet of wild polyodons i'm willing to part with.
          - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Chris, call me on my cell phone. Do you still have the number?

Comment

Working...
            X