Rescaped my n. Pulcher tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescaped my n. Pulcher tank

Yesterday am I decided to rescape my Daffodil 55g. I can't wait til it grows in.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Re: Rescaped my n. Pulcher tank

Nice!! That'll look great! Could you tell me what a couple of plants are? First, the red one, is that planted or is it on the holey rock? And second, on the left side of the tank, the stem plant behind the java fern and the other plant behind the anubias? They're very pretty.
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

The red plant on the right is red temple and its just stuck in one of the holes in the rock. If it likes its new home it will send roots down from the stem and which will eventually make it to the substrate and anchor there.

On the left behind the java fern is narrow-leaf ludwigia. It's planted in the substrate.

Behind the anubius is one stalk of telanthera, I believe. I bought it last year and don't remember the exact name. Sorry. I've slept since then.

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Okay, thanks!  :)
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

looks good!
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
          X