This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driftwood

Where is the best place in Houston to get a big nice piece of driftwood? I like the twisted Mangrove-root kind the best, and I don't want anything attached to a slate, just a big knotted focus piece.   I have seen it at Aquarium World, but I haven't shopped around, so I don't know if they have good prices. Judging by the rest of the store's prices...I feel I can probably get a better deal elsewhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Ellen

Re: Driftwood

Fish Ranch near 59 S and Bellaire have a lot of twisted root wood - and not mounted.

Comment

I'll be bringing a couple of nice pieces to the HAS auction if you can wait that long.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Wow, that's nice of you Phish, but I don't think I'll be going to the HAS auction...

Ellen

Comment

Working...
        X