that's what most said at first  :doh:
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Re: Your screen name

time slip?

Comment

Re: Your screen name

Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
        initially mine was s.i. like whoa for the civic si that i had, real attention getter and it left the impression where ever it went. sleeper civic that carried its own weight against pretty much anything street driven. before it went tits up it ran mid 11's daily driven on really expensive/sticky street tires.

now its ek like whoa for the body code of my civic hatchback in my avatar, first one in houston to have a carbon fiber body kit. this one was more of an autocross setup and whoever rides in it can vouch for its handling. "whoa", "like its riding on rails".
        if it feels like it's riding on rails, you're driving too slow. you need to go for a ride with me at TWS in my NASA-TX SUO S2000. heads/cam/nitrous 427 LS1/T56, 748whp, 755wtq - of, course, no nitrous allowed on track, so i'm limited to 531whp all-muscle.

on DRs with the 220shot it ran a 9.87/143 at SAR, before getting kicked out for no cage.

do you post much on the other forums? you can look me up at ls1tech or hpd

Comment

Re: drives on rails

Only had the car for 6months but I have a dyno sheet somewhere that would shows it wasn't any normal grocery gettin civic.

My first car was a 88 mustang with a few bolt ons here and there but it wasn't as fun as the little honda motors. Heck there's a 69 mustang coupe in the garage.

The si was juiced and bit much for the little honda motor so when it gave it gave baddd.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i'd pick a bolt-on 302 over a honda motor anyday. unless it's one of those 1500hp 1.5-liter V6 motors from the 80s F1 cars.

Comment

we need to go to HRP some Friday night

my car doesn't like the heat so I'd rather go after September

I've got an 02 WRX wagon that put down 280 AWHP on a dyno dynamics when it was tuned last December

Comment

here's a pic from the subaru state meet in march which is about the last time I drove my car

I left the vinyl on for now - it was kind of a joke I did for the meet

likewhoa - you may have seen this car (my daily driver) around Inwood - I'm a member at Inwood Forest GC

Comment

Originally posted by Philistine";p="

I've got an 02 WRX wagon that put down 280 AWHP on a dyno dynamics when it was tuned last December

they won't let me back into HRP until i get a 12pt cage. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Philistine";p="

i can get through tech at Innis if you're willing to make the drive. i'd give you a 4sec head start...

or we could just meet up for some wings and a few races... i race in a league at Track 21 (indoor karting). as an auto-x'er you should try it out. then if you do well you can run with us NASA-TX whores at one of the HPDEs, see how you do with other cars on the road.

Comment

Who knew so many fish people were also car people!

Ellen

Comment

expensive habits breed more expensive habits or is it that we live in one of the most car populated cities in the US. and a great many of the fish people on here are male between 16 and 30 (note i did not say all there are lots of you nice female fish hobiest)
                        Never fear I is here
                        David Abeles
                        Vice President
                        Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

I agree that expensive hobbies bree like crazy!

My fiance doesn't like it when I get into hobbies. At one point I had three civics the 88 stang and the 69stang along with my fish hobby and then there's the building of guns.....

Think the fish hobby is the cheapest of them all.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by alexrex20";p="
                            i can get through tech at Innis if you're willing to make the drive. i'd give you a 4sec head start...

or we could just meet up for some wings and a few races... i race in a league at Track 21 (indoor karting). as an auto-x'er you should try it out. then if you do well you can run with us NASA-TX whores at one of the HPDEs, see how you do with other cars on the road.
                            lots of my subie bros race at track 21 - Jay, James, Sully, etc

they also autox a lot

I don't do a lot of autox cause I usually play golf on the weekends and it takes most of Sunday to autox

Comment

heh, i know james with the STi. phooey/scott, mng/nick, and a few other nasioc members.

it's true what they say: you don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing!

Comment

Working...
                              X