Cool little browser utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool little browser utility

Hi, I just wanted to tell you about this program that let's you see the favicons in your browswer favorites, address bar, and in your tabs if you use a tabbed browswer. Basically what it does is show a little icon for each website that has created one. Ours is a small picture of a fish. I use it and like the program a lot. Just install it and run it and click on the GO button.

Re: Cool little browser utility

Now, if you had a Macintosh and were using Safari you would already have this feature! It's pretty cool!

Comment

Yes, I know, I know.   This has always been a huge annoyance for me with IE. :evil:

Comment

Well, I jinxed myself bragging about my Mac. Now I don't have your little favicon. I just dissappeared! BooHoo!

Comment

Comment

i have it and i didnt download anything must be because my computer isnt very old hurray for new laptop. and the fish box icon
            Never fear I is here
            David Abeles
            Vice President
            Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

I fixed the problem! My favicon file was corrupted, so toss it out and restart. Now I have your little fishie back!

Of course I also have to go to each site to regain their favicon as well, but that's okay. I just hate to be outsmarted by a computer!   I will be the winner!

Comment

I tried to down load this and save it on my desktop. When I went to my desktop there was a the microsoft Word favicon 394,  I clicked on it to install the program and a word document showed with all kinds of crazy letters. I a using windows 2000 professional with ie 6 broswer. Anybody know whats up?

Comment

Do you have winzip?

Comment

No, is it shareware or something. I tried to make a favicon flie twice already because I think Windows 2000 has a problem with saving favicons when you reboot. They disappear. I am not the sharpest pencil in the box when it comes to computers.

Comment

Working...
                    X