Photo Gallery is again fully operational

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Gallery is again fully operational

Hi folks, the photo gallery is working again. There was a problem with the thumbnails showing broken links. No longer. Feel free to update your galleries. I love your pics :emtthumbs:

Re: Photo Gallery is again fully operational

im trying but it wont let me upload, i have tried several times it says uploaded 0 files but thet arent showing up like you said they were, please help me get my few pics up ken lol
    Never fear I is here
    David Abeles
    Vice President
    Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Well, I was able to add one picture! But when I try to add another, it doesn't work. Same here, help me show my 3 (badly taken) pictures to everyone!!
      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

8O  lemme check again.

Comment

Hi guys, I just uploaded several files with a basic user test account I have setup and it worked fine. email me one of the pics that aren't working and I'll try to see if the pic is too large or something. admin@houstonfishbox.com

Also, looks like Coop and ChiclidHobbyist were successful, but that doesn't mean there's not a problem with your accounts.

Also, how are you trying to upload? Are you using the "From Web browser" Tab?

Comment

I was able to upload a few last night using the Web Browser, I think.  It's the tab to upload directly from you computer.  I didn't retry the URL upload and I'm out of town and unable to try now.
            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

I would stick with the web browser upload. It's the most straight forward.

Comment

I have removed some of the old pictures from my alblum but it still will not let me upload my new ones

Also I tried to create a second alblum and upload some native fish / plant pix but the board doesn't like that eather....

Help please ?
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I see your photos.

Comment

I think my problems have to do with bumping the memory limit.
                    the program tells me that the upload is not accepted but
                    when I look at it the, it picture is there......

Possibly the first time I uploaded the pix I exceded the memory and this ment that it would not display the pix but did capture it in memory.
                    then the second time it did not upload the pix because it was already existing.  ????

Please put me on the list of users that want more photo memory.

thanks
                    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

ok

Comment

I've bumped you up to 2MB. There is a problem still that when you upload it may say 0 files uploaded, but the pictures will be there when you look. I need to fix that.

Comment

Working...
                        X