This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish for sale -- need good home!!!

I have acquired some fish that I really don’t want……besides the fact that the tank is just too small for them.

I believe they are an approx 9” tin foil, approx 6” silver dollar, Two approx. 6 or 7” Pangasius Catfish, Three Bala Sharks --- 1 is larger than the others --- maybe 7” and the other two are maybe 4.5”. *There is one more fish that I think might be a clown pleco --- maybe 5”. * I have pictures attached if you are interested since I’m not sure about the types of fish (although I’ve been researching it on the web).

I would like to sell them to someone who has a large tank and would like to purchase them.

Please make me a fair offer. *They need someone to pick them up and give them a good home.
    Last edited by imagirlgeek; 09-24-2010, 04:29 PM. Reason: removed email address

Re: FISH FOR SALE -- NEED GOOD HOME!!!

how much do u want for all of them

Comment

The second picture - don't think it's a clown pleco...do you have any more pictures? I'd like to see them if you do!
      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I am happy to post more pictures --- are you wanting pictures of what I am currently calling the "clown" pleco or all of them? *That pleco is VERY difficult to take pictures of.....but I can certainly try.

As far as the price, I honestly don't know what this size/type of fish go for ---- that is why I didn't put a price. * Just make me a fair offer. *If you'd like to see them first, I live on the west side of Houston.

Michelle
        Last edited by imagirlgeek; 09-24-2010, 03:50 PM. Reason: removed phone number

Comment

i will give 25 or do u want more

Comment

I went over to Village Tropical Fish and asked what would be fair --- he said $35 or $40.  So, why don't we meet in the middle and go with $30??  Would that be ok?

If so, when would you like to pick them up??

Michelle

Comment

i will think about it where do u live

Comment

Dairy Ashford and Briar Forest

Comment

Aquarium world said that they would sell that size of Tin Foil for $20.  So, I'm thinking $30 for all fish is a good deal.

Comment

kk

Comment

That's an extremely good deal on fish. In fact it's a steal. I realize that you're trying to move these fish, but don't get taken on them! $40 or 50 for those fish would not be unreasonable. If people want to pick and choose, $5-7+ per fish is very reasonable, especially for a big, healthy fish. Look at how much a little bitty bala costs at a lfs...I realize that you aren't out to make a huge profit and just need to get rid of the fish, but don't let yourself get robbed! :)

My opinion,
                      Ellen

Comment

Just a word of caution,  My wife was a Teacher and she had a 55 in her class room - At the beginning of the school year I put half a dozen 2" tinfoil barbs in the tank and at the end of the school year they were 7" when I brought them home.    I put the barbs in my 140g planted tank while I set up a tank for them and they stripped the tank of plants in 3 days......
                        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

aquarium world is over priced and they dont have a good variety if u want to go somewhere with cheap prices and good variety go to city pets

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

That's not a clown pleco. it looks like a SA bb cat. Clowns have several bands of yellow around their body and they are stubby looking.
                              Plecos:
                              L083 (Gibby)
                              L104 (Clown)
                              L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
                              L155 (A. Hystrix)
                              L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
                              LDA72 (BN)
                              LDA76 (False Zebra)
                              Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
                              Rineloricaria lancelota

Comment

Working...