hatchery visitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hatchery visitors

Michael Honey (mycoolfish) and Lisa stopped by my hatchery today and we had a nice visit.
    Michael, Lisa is one very nice young lady, you better be thankful and treat her good.
    When Lisa gets her tank ready, her angels are on me. My wife, Judy, thought Lisa was very sweet and had a good time talking with her. Good luck with your tank project and enjoy your hobby.
    GIVE NONE, TAKE NONE - BE FREE, HAVE FUN

Re: hatchery visitors

thanks you made lisa's day

Comment

What kind of hatcheries do you have? Just curious.

Comment

i think he breeds angels right, dont know if anything else.
        Never fear I is here
        David Abeles
        Vice President
        Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

correct I breed angels, the wife does guppies, we also have dwarf albino bristlenose, but that is going slow at the moment.

Comment

Is this open to the public?

I like angelfish, but I don't think they mix with the community tank I have. My mother used to have some and they were mean - very pretty but very mean!

Comment

I enjoy the occasional visitor. I am not really into retail sales, but I love talking fish/shop with folks who share my interests. My place is about a mile from village tropical, when you know you are going to be in the area, shoot me an IM a day or so in advance and I will give you directions. If you want to talk guppies I will need to make sure that my wife will be available.

Comment

My wife & I went to Obed & Judy's place, and it was great! I told my boss about the Koi Pond, and all the plants, and now she wants to go see it. She's a Texas Certified Gardener (or something like that). I should have taken pictures the day I was there, but got too involved talking "fish".

Jerry
                75gal heavy planted tank
                pea gravel on soil substrate
                DIY CO2
                3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
                same substrate
                DIY CO2
                1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

Working...
                X