Jullis have fry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jullis have fry

I have a pair of Julli transcriptus that have had some fry. They are swimming around the area pretty well. I have other fish in the tank though and I am not sure how long they are going to last. I have no extra tank.
    2 75s, 125,55,25 and 14 gallon tank

Re: Jullis have fry

Gotta see if you cant save some of those. I have some regani or marleri I would trade you for them.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

what size are your regani? i have one juvinile regani.
      Last I looked there were about 10 or so swimming around. I'll get a baby net tonight and see if I can save some for you

Comment

They range anywhere from pinhead sized all the way up to full grown. This is yet another species that I breed.
        Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

that's great. The regani get bigger than the transcriptus right?

Comment

Slightly, but not much. Regani are about 41/2-5" for the females and 3- 31/2 for the males typically. They are one of the larger juli's, but thats a relative term. At 5" this is still a small fish by african standards.

Comment

Working...
            X