HAS Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAS Auction

Who is going to the auction and what are you selling?

I'm bringing about 30 Iceblue zebras that I'm going to sell in 3 or 4 to a bag. Each with a male.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

Re: HAS Auction

I will be bringing:
    Convict
    Jack Dempsy
    Green Terror
    Julidochromis Regani
    Red Zebra
    Yellow Lab
    Trewavase
    And anything else I may find that needs to go.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

I'll be there, but I'm looking to buy as I don't have anything to sell    .  

I took my Yellow Lab fry to the LFS the other week and the ones I have left are very small, only a few weeks old.

My SO is looking for one or two Bettas so I'll be on the lookout for those if there are any there.
      Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

I am bringing mollies and/or platties.

max

Comment

I will be there with holey rock, gravel, black sand, and a few other things.
          Smokin_Cache
          Planning a new 150+ tank. Any suggestions?
          Lets see what the imagination fruits.
          Check out my last tank

Comment

I will be bring Discus Discus & a few more discus.
            Oh yeah a few koi angels to.
            Maybe a tank or two
            And what ever else I can find to.
            Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
            Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
            Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

What a day!! Hope everyone caught a fish or two!
              Smokin_Cache
              Check out my last tank

Comment

Once again more fish that everyone kenw what to do with.
                Most everyone ran out of money before we ran out of fish........
                towards the end many african chiclids and livebearers went for the price of feeders.

But I was pleased to see there were plecos, angels, discus and more discus and the prices for discus held good till the end..... shucks no bargans for me!

But I did get home with plenty of parts, pieces and not quite so new equipment.
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

The auction was a lot of fun...really cool putting faces to the online names. Lots and lots and lots of fish. I, too, liked seeing the angels, livebearers, discus, & all the other goodies.
                  It was great meeting all of you offline and getting to "talk fish" all day.
                  I wonder how many of ya'll are still up tanking your fish?  :)
                  C U
                  Marion

Comment

It was indeed another great time! I was only supposed to be selling, not buying, but I just couldn't help myself and walked away with a marbled pleco, a breeding pair of Lithobates (yellow blaze), and a Red Top Hongi. I also won 4 neolamp brevis, but they went into someone else's bag :upset: . All in all, I'm extremely happy! All of my fish survived the trip home and are alive and swimming this morning! You can't beat that!

Comment

So, the only question left to be asked is, who wants my hat? hehe. I told Ken that this is going to be the new mandatory uniform for LHA! I can see it now, fish dorks unite!
                      Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Just like a little boy I had as much fun as I could afford. Then I had just as much more as I could get away without getting into too much trouble. lol. I really enjoyed the company.

max

Comment

I wish I had introduced myself to everyone. Looks like 9hrs was plenty of time to meet everyone.
                          Smokin_Cache
                          Check out my last tank

Comment

I was wearing a black ballcap and a black shirt with red tribal designs around the edges and long beige shorts.

Comment

Hey, I thought this was supposed to be a fish auction   If so, then why did I come home with a bunch of rocks, plants and wood  and not a single fish :wink: .  Oh yeah, I don't have room for another tank and hence, don't have room for more fish  

I thought it was a great experience and I'm looking forward to the next one.  I too met a lot of great folks, now if I can just remember the names that go to the faces and the forum names that go to the same faces I'll be happy as a clam.
                              Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Working...
                              X