This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MONTHLY SWAP N SELL MEET

At the last meeting of the LHA we discussed holding monthly swap n sell events. This is a post to guage the interest levels in such an event and to see if it would be worth the effort for the LHA to host such an event.
    YES
    100.00%
    NO
    0.00%
    POSSIBLY
    0.00%
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: MONTHLY SWAP N SELL MEET

Just a thought, would a quarterly swap n sell event be better?  

Gives people time to grow their fry and they won't get fried and lose interest.

For LHA, it would be more economical, to me anyways.  That's a lot of planning and preping for each month.

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

HAS already has an auction on a quarterly basis. I am not attempting to compete with HAS in any fashion  on this. HAS has turnouts that there is no way I could host, nor would I want to.  This is more of a small offering for those who need an outlet more than 4 times a year.  I know I am not the only one who holds stock because it isnt large enough to go to auction, but really cant wait for the following auction. This is for those people, as well as the people who are just interested in seeing what is available without having to pay pet store prices. LHA has several small scale breeders in its membership who have expressed a desire to give this a go.
      If enough people express an interest in something of this fashion, we would do it either every month, or possibly every other month, with a break on the months that HAS holds its auctions. Asking people to attend 2 events in a month is just a bit unrealistic in my opinion, so LHA won't do that. It wouldn't be fair to anyone involved in either event.
      Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Could we come up with a thread for everyone to put down what the are selling or breeding with their info.
        Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
        Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
        Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Yeah, I need to figure something out. I'll give it a think.

Comment

Working...
          X