Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disk space increased for your photo gallery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disk space increased for your photo gallery!

Good news everybody! I've raised the photo gallery disk space for everyone to 1MB! Remember, you can make that amount of space go a long way by compressing and/or resizing your photos. Ideal size is 640x640, but I'll leave that up to you.

Re: Disk space increased for your photo gallery!

Well I filled up my 1mb disk space with pictures just to test the system and it worked fine.  But now some new goodies have been added and I'm having problems.
    I have a few new pictures I would like to add but I'm out of room.

No problem, I figured I would just delete a few of the others to make room.

But I can't figure out how to delete just one picture.... unless I delete the whold alblum and start over..

Is there a simple command that I am just missing ?
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

When you click on your album, is there a drop-down box under each picture? If so, does it have a delete photo option?

Comment

Works great - just well hidden.
        Thanks
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
        X