This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb angelfish

hello everyone i am looking to buy some larger angelfish.  i live in the spring area.  if anyone close to me has any that they would like to get rid of let me know.....

Re: wtb angelfish

If you wont a breeding pair. I have to many pairs & need to cut back.
    Oh by the way they are Koi's.

Walter
    Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
    Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
    Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

yes i am interested but first i would like to know a few things.
      do different angels get along with each other.  is there any special care for a breeding pair.   i have mollys a beta 3 angels 2 tetras and some sort of bottom feeder it called a panda something.
      will this be okay they are all in a 55 that  i have started to plant.  i have about 10 plants in it right now. some small some large.  i tried to put pics of my tank on here a few nights ago but i was having trouble.
      also how much do you want for the angels....also interested in some discus.

Comment

Walter, keep me in mind for some of those Koi.
        Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

If you're looking for something younger you might try

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Yes You can put different angels in the same tank.
            The only thing I do for the breeders is have the water around 80 degrees.
            Clean the tank once a month.
            I do pull the eggs after the have fertlized them & put into a 10 gallon  by their selves.
            Pm me for more details.

Scott if you still have my number give me a call.

Walter
            Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
            Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
            Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

i have 5 DD blacks that are healthy and about a silver dollar in size. I live in pasadena tx. all i am asking is 25 for all of them, thats 5 dollars a piece. these are not baby fish, they are active black angels.

Comment

Working...
              X