a few tropheus pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few tropheus pics

Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba (red rainbows)

Re: a few tropheus pics

Hmmm. The pics were there in the preview window. I'm not sure what happened once I submitted them. Don't know what to do differently.

Comment

I can see them just fine.   Beautiful pics.
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

The pictures are great. The focus is right on. Tell us how you photographed them. You can always edit your posts if you don't like the way they turn out. Its best to do it as soon as possible because people will remember them the way they were.

max

Comment

Let me know when you get fry, I want some Tropheus. Thats one of the species I am woefully lacking.
          Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Well, it was my own computer security software keeping me from seeing my own pics. I can now see them too.

I've only had these red rainbows for about a month now. I bought 25 wild caughts from Bluechip Aquatics. That was my first time purchasing fish online. Went well.

I'll definitely let you know when they have fry.

Thanks for the compliments,
            John

Comment

Hey John,

I am here too, just today.

Interesting site of just Houston area.

Really cool...
              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

I am not able to see the pix posted on this board.   How did you fix the problem.
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

those are beautiful.
                  2 75s, 125,55,25 and 14 gallon tank

Comment

Working...
                  X