wet dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wet dream

When I was a boy I had guppies and my sister had fish too. To be honest I do not remember what her fish were. What I do remember is that they were in a 50 gallon tank between the wall and her bed. My father was sort of a weekend carpenter and he bought some paneling and stacked it on the long edge behind the aquarium between the aquarium and the wall. Anyway I was sound asleep and I heard this loud crashing sound and a blood curdling yell. Actually I think I woke up about a foot in the air off my bed. We all ran to her room and the paneling had bowed and fell against the tank pushing it over and all the water and fish had landed in the bed. She slept on the couch that night and the next morning we found some fish alive in the wet sheets.

max

Re: wet dream

great story! :clap:  :mrgreen:  :clap:

Comment

Re: wet dream

i was on the way to my house 120 km , 2 hour trip, not here in houston, but i just purchase like 200 koi 2inches long, and i bag them in plastic bags, sudenly i realize there was water runing all over the bus, one of my bags was broken.
      i dont have words to say, the size of my shame was huge, but i finally manage to finish the trip.
      the only bad thing was that like 20 people or more get wet because this little accident.
      crazy stuff we do all the time.

Comment

Working...
      X