Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis Pleco Group Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HERM
    replied
    Fin snacks , high in protein? J/k

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Dang they are purtyyy... wonder if my trophs would rip those fins off...
    One way to know for certain! Honestly, I had LFABN in with Tropheus for a while. They became ABN. Probably not the best match.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Dang they are purtyyy... wonder if my trophs would rip those fins off...

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    The list so far:
    armthehomeless:3
    sunnyhoutx:1
    not1min:3

    Leave a comment:


  • not1min
    replied
    pm sent

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    You can do anything you set your mind to. Should be fine at 7.6.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishman1
    replied
    if I can keep them in 7.6-8 ph water I'll get some

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    The list so far:
    armthehomeless:3
    sunnyhoutx:1

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    One for me Tim. I'm considering two, and will confirm that ASAP

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Originally posted by fishman1 View Post
    I researched and found that they get huge like a normal pleco and that they like low ph if you can adjust them to high ph then I'll take a few
    They do get big in the wild . . . but I've never seen them get that big in captivity. I have a friend who had his for 7-8 years and its around 7". I can acclimate them to high pH just as well as you can -- I have no special powers. I plan on keeping mine in a planted tank.

    Leave a comment:


  • dblondfemme
    replied
    oh.... these would make a perfect early birthday present....to me :-). I LOVE the fact it would get big....they are GORGEOUS. I am going to crunch some numbers and get back with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishman1
    replied
    I researched and found that they get huge like a normal pleco and that they like low ph if you can adjust them to high ph then I'll take a few

    Leave a comment:


  • fishman1
    replied
    Nice looking plecos and a good price compared to lfses

    Leave a comment:


  • algarciajr
    replied
    Nice looking plecos

    Leave a comment:


  • 76dragon
    replied
    Man, the some sweet looking plecos Tim

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X