Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

26 gallon bow front reef

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Johnsbra123
    replied
    This is a great nano tank

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnsbra123
    replied
    Pm replied. If you want pictures and serious. Send me your phone number.

    Leave a comment:


  • matias
    replied
    pm sent

    Leave a comment:


  • KhmerStyle
    replied
    Glws.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnsbra123
    replied
    So about them corals and fish!

    Leave a comment:


  • allysangels
    replied
    why are people that abuse this awesome community and trash talk nonstop allowed to remain a part of the community? if a guest in my home behaved so rudely i would have made sure the door (and my foot) hit them on the way out...

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnsbra123 View Post
    I was never going to take it to city pets
    Originally posted by Johnsbra123 View Post
    Well if I don't sell it here then I might just sell it to city pets and save myself the scrutiny from you people.
    Got caught in yo own lie...

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnsbra123
    replied
    The hammers are 130$ for the 11 heads, it's growing so fast and splitting that it could be more. The others are 3 heads and 30$ each. Toad stool large(20$), toad frag(15$), galaxia with white feelers that grab things(30$), 10 green mushrooms with Christmas tree(40$), purple mushrooms(10$), rock shelf covered in green star polps and kenya tree(40$), 11 Unknown premium zoas(33$)(they are purple with green faces and orange mouths), cup macro algae frags(20$ each) or large piece for 60$(about 12 inches long), rubber unknown macro algae(5$). Clown fish have to go to a permenant home and must send me updates when asked, I love these clowns.

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnsbra123
    replied
    I was never going to take it to city pets

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnsbra123
    replied
    It's 150w metal halide pendant, with 4 bulbs that rang from 15k-20k. I'm charging 70$ for it. The six line is 3"(15$). I would rather sell as a whole but I guess I will get more money by splitting it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jason
    replied
    Lmk if you split the light and price

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by BiGPiNK View Post
    So... Uh... When are you taking all of that to city pets?

    Sent from BiGPiNK's Tapatalk
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    How big is the 6 line? Pics? Price?

    Leave a comment:


  • BiGPiNK
    replied
    Re: 26 gallon bow front reef

    So... Uh... When are you taking all of that to city pets?

    Sent from BiGPiNK's Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnsbra123
    replied
    Thanks for the low ball. The MIS bar clown is 30$, and the black ice snowflake is 70$. Both are healthy with bright black lines and have fun with each other.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X