Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many Many Tanks!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blrivera05
    replied
    Bump, bump, bump, another tank bites the dust!

    Leave a comment:


  • blrivera05
    replied
    Saif, I need a number or email to send pics. Your pm is not available. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Saif A. Siddiqui
    replied
    Could you send me a pic of the 20 gallon set up with stand, canopy, etc. please? Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • blrivera05
    replied
    bump

    Leave a comment:


  • blrivera05
    replied
    Originally posted by chadtrolly699 View Post
    Any biocubes?
    Unfortunately, no biocubes. Thanks for checking.

    Leave a comment:


  • blrivera05
    replied
    Originally posted by Totenkampf View Post
    that sounds just like the 110XH that i saw last friday at someone house
    I don't know if there is a point to your comment, or if you're just being rude....but before you make a comment like the one you just made....you might want to check the date

    I posted last Thursday.... so to have seen it last Friday is quite impossible

    and truth be told....that's what I do. I buy and sell things. So what? Most people have bought from me multiple times and know that I do good business.

    Anyways, I apologize if your comment was innocent...but it doesn't sound like a compliment either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Totenkampf
    replied
    Originally posted by blrivera05 View Post
    48 L x 18 W x 31ish tall. Crack is on the back panel on the lower left hand side.
    that sounds just like the 110XH that i saw last friday at someone house

    Leave a comment:


  • chadtrolly699
    replied
    Any biocubes?

    Leave a comment:


  • moganman
    replied
    Send pictures of the cracked 105 to 713-392-1665 thanks.

    Josiah

    Leave a comment:


  • blrivera05
    replied
    Bump it up for a hoarder

    Leave a comment:


  • blrivera05
    replied
    All messages replied to and pics sent. Thanks everyone!

    Leave a comment:


  • ernie
    replied
    can you send pic of the 140 dark cherry reef ready?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    damn, was hoping it was a 5fter

    Leave a comment:


  • blrivera05
    replied
    Come to think of it....possibly a 110

    Leave a comment:


  • blrivera05
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    What's the dimensions on that cracked 105g and where is the crack at? I want to build a new wet/dry for my tank.
    48 L x 18 W x 31ish tall. Crack is on the back panel on the lower left hand side.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X