Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shrimp and Snails- Updated 2/7/13

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Growing out . . . They should be ready just in time for the GHAC Auction.

    Leave a comment:


  • murphanader
    replied
    Got any crystal poso's left?

    Leave a comment:


  • Warlock
    replied
    Originally posted by TURQ64 View Post
    +1
    I'm waiting it out for more card's myself..Mine have never 'came out' from under a sponge filter...some shy little buggars..
    yep.. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • TURQ64
    replied
    Originally posted by Warlock View Post
    i will wait for more cardinals :)
    +1
    I'm waiting it out for more card's myself..Mine have never 'came out' from under a sponge filter...some shy little buggars..

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Originally posted by Warlock View Post
    tim.. well.. i guess they are ok.. they like to stay hidden..

    however, i did see 7 out on a moss plate i have.. so i still have some.. LOL>> i am hoping there are a few more hidden.. :) :)
    Seeing seven at one time isn't too bad. I remember being happy to see half of my shrimp at feeding time.

    I don't count anymore. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Warlock
    replied
    Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
    Okay... how are yours doing, Warlock?
    tim.. well.. i guess they are ok.. they like to stay hidden..

    however, i did see 7 out on a moss plate i have.. so i still have some.. LOL>> i am hoping there are a few more hidden.. :) :)

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Okay... how are yours doing, Warlock?

    Leave a comment:


  • Warlock
    replied
    Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
    Updated on first page. Those looking for Crystal Poso, I may have a few extras to sell soon -- $4 ea.
    i will wait for more cardinals :)

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Updated on first page. Those looking for Crystal Poso, I may have a few extras to sell soon -- $4 ea.

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Originally posted by barberking12 View Post
    any snowballs left
    Yes I do. The price list is on the first page and got updated earlier today.

    Leave a comment:


  • barberking12
    replied
    any snowballs left

    Leave a comment:


  • barberking12
    replied
    im looking to buy some shrimp what kinds are left. thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Originally posted by TURQ64 View Post
    I sent another PM with my email, etc..box must still be full..Give a pm for my details if you are still interested in selling some of these. Thanks, Gary
    PM sent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Totenkampf
    replied
    i know tim was going out of town this weekend in case he doesnt immediately respond...you wont mind the wait when you see the shrimp though

    Leave a comment:


  • TURQ64
    replied
    I sent another PM with my email, etc..box must still be full..Give a pm for my details if you are still interested in selling some of these. Thanks, Gary

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X