Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fish, Coral, LR & Tank + stand for sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stickboy97
    replied
    do you have pics of the LR that is left? Good coralline on it?
    shaneleedaniel@yahoo.com

    Leave a comment:


  • cerdo
    replied
    I am interested in the Dual bulbs 48" T5 light fixture with 2 new Geissman Bulbs.
    Are they still available?

    Leave a comment:


  • cnmarland
    replied
    Location

    Originally posted by tbui1178 View Post
    Where are you located?
    I'm up in Spring, NW Houston. Actually about 3 miles east of HW249 and Spring Cypress Road or 0.5miles west of the champion forest dr / spring cypress rd crossing.

    Leave a comment:


  • tbui1178
    replied
    Where are you located?

    Leave a comment:


  • rxonco
    replied
    Sent an e-mail in regards to live rock. I'd be interested in most or all of it. How much are you asking?

    Leave a comment:


  • cnmarland
    replied
    Protein Skimmer

    Originally posted by fishboyt View Post
    Oh, and what size tank is the protein skimmer rated for? :)
    The protein skimmer is rated for up to 120gal, although I think 75 gal is probably practically the largest I would use it on. My tank is only 55 gal. It comes with a Mag Drive 3 pump. The version I have is the Aqua C Romora Pro.

    Leave a comment:


  • cnmarland
    replied
    All the coral will be $20 each. I have quite a lot of xenia which I'll let go for $20 per colony area.

    Leave a comment:


  • cnmarland
    replied
    Clown Fish

    Originally posted by fishboyt View Post
    What kind of clown fish are they? Are they male and female? How much is the live sand?
    I believe they are Oscellaris Clowns. There is a male & female.
    I'd probably let all the live sand go for $30. I'll need it until I get rid of everything else.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishboyt
    replied
    Oh, and what size tank is the protein skimmer rated for? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Kittysnax
    replied
    Im interested in the hammer, rics, GSP, candy cane, dendro(?) and what looks like colt/kenya/xenia? What would you want for those?

    Leave a comment:


  • fishboyt
    replied
    What kind of clown fish are they? Are they male and female? How much is the live sand?

    Leave a comment:


  • cnmarland
    started a topic Fish, Coral, LR & Tank + stand for sale

    Fish, Coral, LR & Tank + stand for sale

    Update: ALL SOLD.


    Hi,

    I have a 55 gal tank with stand for sale. I have:
    2 Clown Fish - $20 each - SOLDS
    2 Yellow Tail Damsels - $10 each
    1 Yellow Tang - $20 - SOLD
    1 pseudochromis - $10
    1 cleaner shrimp - $10

    All the coral is sold now.

    The tank has a AquaC Romora Pro Protein skimmer - $50
    Dual bulbs 48" T5 light fixture with 2 new Geissman Bulbs - $50
    2 Corallia Power Heads + 1 other additional power head - $20 each
    Heater - $5
    There is also around 100lb of live rock and about 50lb live sand.
    The tank and stand are in great condition - $75.

    I need to sell as work takes me away for longer periods and I don't have the time to spend on what has been a great hobby. I live in Spring, off Spring Cypress Road near Champions Forest Dr. In every evening for those wanting items. I can be contacted through the web site orvia e-mail (cnmarland@hotmail.com). Will respond as fast as I can.
    Cheers!
    Chris
    Last edited by cnmarland; 04-09-2010, 07:23 AM. Reason: All SOLD
Working...
X