Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Start a Salt tank....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jeb102385
    replied
    This is what I have... more or less. I have been very happy with it

    RODI systems for Reefkeepers since 1982. Shop 17+ water systems offering the worlds #1 rated filmtec membranes, coconut-shell carbon filters and premium always fresh resintech di resin.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheHighestCrew
    replied
    That 5 stage Ispring is pretty nice for a permanent install. Price is good.



    ^ this is portable unit I am getting for the condo but I rent so I need a portable unit. 4 stage. nice addition to the propur. I hate drinking fluoride.

    Leave a comment:


  • flipside
    replied
    Have to agree! Russ is up there!

    Send from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk2... Please excuse any typos...

    Leave a comment:


  • aesl1982
    replied
    Check out buckeye field supply also. Guys name is Russ. Best customer service ever seen

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    This one is calling me

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    Oh, well i shall see. Im looking at rodi uspnits right now. I can use them to have drinking water right?

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    Maybe 10 min tops from city pets just off 59 and the beltway

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    Really? I neven been to haw i just know they are in stafford. In 59

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    I'm confused... how is haw an hour from you and city pets is around the corner?

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    Doinds actually good. I was tinking the same way as you. But getting a rubbermaid 40g trashcan with wheels so i can drag it around. Other wise it would be 7-8 trips to unload and load.

    And 30 gallongs weight like hell

    Leave a comment:


  • bluemonkey
    replied
    Get a 40gal rubber maid container that fits in your trunk. I say 40 to leave room above for splashing and it'll be more sturdy. Get a 5gal bucket, have them fill that and dump it into your container while it sits in your car. There's no way your moving 30gal of water in a container. When you get home use a hose to siphon it out of the container and into the same 5gal bucket into your tank.

    I debated doing this when I first setup my 120 but f doing that much work. For a tank your size, it wouldn't take very long to fill/unload.

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    Originally posted by rage View Post
    How are you going to transport 30G of water?
    that is one heck of a good question.

    Leave a comment:


  • rage
    replied
    Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
    thanks yes city pets is close to me. and my bro works near by. i can make him get the water.
    How are you going to transport 30G of water?

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    thanks yes city pets is close to me. and my bro works near by. i can make him get the water.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
    thank you, ill think about it. HAW is about 1hr20min from me. i just need a 30+ gallon container
    Pet City. It's close to you and $1/gal.

    Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X