Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Dagons

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zulaab
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    Naah ... if you knew me well enough I am just the kind of person who would rather not be reminded I have posted over 3000 times...  Its like many other things in life I dont want to be reminded of either.. I am just a quiet person

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    Ugly fish syndrome....

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    they just mad cause they have cheap fishes!

    tell them to  :stopit: hatin.

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    What's up with the negativity on this thread.  Its nothing but a bit of fun so why the sour attitudes?

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    I can't hate....congrats!

    FYI, Rashi records a tradition that the name Dāgôn is related to Hebrew dāg/dâg 'fish' and that Dagon was imagined in the shape of a fish. :wink:

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    8O

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    Talk about being a d!ck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fire_chair
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    Congrats dorks.

    Leave a comment:


  • wvgdiscus
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    Some people have nothing better to do uh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    Originally posted by rrocket2002";p="
    Welcome Mzungu and Zulaab to Dagon Status!  Now we are 5.
    Damn and I was hoping that I could slide in there unnoticed.

    Leave a comment:


  • szidlon
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    On SciFi today at noon, guest what's on

    Dagon  :!:

    Do you think it was planned to honor our new Dagons  8)

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    Originally posted by delock";p="
    quality over quantity

    Leave a comment:


  • Delock
    replied
    Re: New Dagons

    quality over quantity

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    started a topic New Dagons

    New Dagons

    Welcome Mzungu and Zulaab to Dagon Status!  Now we are 5.
Working...
X