Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is into Sci-fi?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Any cheesy movie on the Sci-fi Channel will get my attention.  

    Anything relating to:
    Time travel
    A.I.
    Aliens
    Superpowers
    Mutant Viruses
    The end of the world

    Raul - The 4400 was GREAT!  I miss that show.  :(

    We've got a big screen, but not enough seating...too many aquariums.  

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Originally posted by rrocket2002";p="
    Nick,

    Did you type that or copy and paste?
    copy and paste

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Nick,

    Did you type that or copy and paste?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Science Fiction
    (Richard O'Brien)

    One, two
    One, two, three, four

    Michael Rennie was ill
    The Day the Earth Stood Still
    But he told us where we stand

    And Flash Gordon was there
    In silver underwear
    Claude Rains was the Invisible Man

    Then something went wrong
    For Fay Wray and King Kong
    They got caught in a celluloid jam

    Then at a deadly pace
    It Came From Outer Space
    This is how the message ran...

    Science fiction, double feature
    Doctor X will build a creature
    See androids fighting Brad and Janet
    Anne Francis stars in Forbidden Planet

    Wo oh oh oh oh oh
    At the late night, double feature, picture show

    I knew Leo G. Carroll
    Was over a barrel
    When Tarantula took to the hills

    And I really got hot
    When I saw Janette Scott
    Fight a Triffid that spits poison and kills

    Dana Andrews said prunes
    Gave him the Runes
    Passin' 'em used lots of skills

    And When Worlds Collide
    Said George Pal to his bride
    I'm gonna give you some terrible thrills
    Like a...

    Science fiction, double feature
    Doctor X will build a creature
    See androids fighting Brad and Janet
    Anne Francis stars in Forbidden Planet
    Wo oh oh oh oh oh
    At the late night, double feature, picture show

    Science Fiction, double feature
    Frank has built and lost his creature
    Darkness has conquered Brad and Janet
    The servants gone to a distant planet

    Wo oh oh oh oh oh
    At the late night, double feature, picture show

    I wanna go
    To the late night, double feature, picture show
    In the back row
    By RKO
    I wanna go

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Dresden Files and 4400 are good for me because my oldest son and even my 9 yo son will watch these with me.  Its like a big deal, the wife gets bumped to the bedroom to watch tv or she does something else...LOL.  If one of us is not available when it comes on, we just record it and watch it together later.  There isn't anything on right now that we watch together like that.  

    It doesn't count, but "24" is another show my oldest and I watch together all the time.

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    The Day the Earth Stood Still.....my all time favorite
    Planet of The Apes
    Stargate
    Star Wars
    Star Trek
    20.000 Leagues under the Sea
    Frankenstien
    Dune
    Starship Troopers
    The Time Machine
    War of the Worlds (old and new)
    Martian Chronicles

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    So who has the big screen TV? I'll get the popcorn!
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brEzYdLrPws[/youtube]

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    4400

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Kool.  

    That is one I have yet to get into.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krisvalkyrie
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    I love sci fi.  

    Right now, I am really liking the series "Eureka"

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Moon Base Alpha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Cool! I'm in.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beUB0vikkJ8&feature=related[/youtube]

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    Who's got the big screen?  We need a Sci-fi night with popcorn and all the works...LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • phoenixbetta
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    That is also a good movie, makes me want to watch all my sci-fi movies... oh i forgot some, Transformers, Chronicles of Riddick, Hellboy, League of Extradinary Gentlemen, Constantine, Nightwatch/Daywatch, Virtousity....
    Wow, I can keep going and going and going..... lol.... I love movies period....

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Re: Who is into Sci-fi?

    That and "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea"
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TSQ1Q8YA6I&feature=related[/youtube]

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X