Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate stupid drivers!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jeb102385
    replied
    I've seen you drive arun... you are one of the bad drivers

    Leave a comment:


  • KhmerStyle
    replied
    Yea Houston is filled with bad drivers, and it gets worst when it starts to rain!

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    +1 Chester! I'm stickin to my 07 Nissan. Drivers are gettin crazier by the day!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Chester
    replied
    This is why I will stick to my 2004 old dinged up Nissan Altima. If i get hit I'll make money, and if someone does a hit and run on me just another ding... I already have a huge dent on my driver side door from a hit and run while I was sleeping a few years ago...

    Leave a comment:


  • suicune
    replied
    yup bee. =d my sister just got a hit and run in the parking lot on Saturday. we went to eat them when we come out we saw a white stripe of paint on the rear wheel passenger side.

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Glad nobody got hurt. At least they had insurance ...

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnymisty
    replied
    Damm sorry bro glad erryones ok

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Aw man. Glad everyone's ok! And yes... This weekend was especially filled with stupid drivers!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • suicune
    replied
    I can feel you man... 3 months ago, my infiniti got rear ended by this kid, he got USAA insurance. Turn out they had to order parts for my car because the collision center that I send my car to didn't have them instock. USAA made me pay half of my loaner time because it took over 3 weeks to fix the car. I was pissed cuz it wasn't even my fault.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ballinxalex
    replied
    Wow hope all goes well

    Leave a comment:


  • Hangman
    started a topic I hate stupid drivers!

    I hate stupid drivers!

    As the title says, I really hate stupid drivers. A lady just came out of a parking lot directly into the street without looking for traffic. Couldn't stop in time.. She was cited with a ticket and her insurance is fixing the Sienna. Oh well, at least no one was hurt..

Working...
X