Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proper etiquette when selling fish

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • allysangels
    replied
    Originally posted by moganman View Post
    It set you straight. you weren't laughing when I told you that and I was DEAD serious. I come from a family of fighters. Don't cross me wrong and you never called my number again did you? I got the last laugh Ally. don't try to play tough over the internet, because when it comes down to it, you were the coward. You may not like me, but you will respect me. If you want me to man handle you, then be my guest, but it won't happen in this lifetime. Stop begging for handouts and get a job.
    Originally posted by moganman View Post
    And what does this have to do with you and why are you making things so personal. We decided to go our separate ways after you drunk called me and disrespected me and my girlfriend. If I'm THAT bad, why did you tell my girlfriend how much we've had sex? As bad as you talk about me, that makes you lesser than me, especially in doggy style position. Right?
    lmao are you kidding me??? i'm not playing tough sweetheart.. nor am i a coward. as a matter of fact, nor do i have even an iota of respect for you either! set me straight? really? lol. think real hard... i was, and still am, laughing! :) i may have been the one to hit send that night but it was only after a large group of people had been talking about how much we all wished you would show up so that we could all see if you could back up all the trash that you talk. i have 2 jobs, and i have never once in my life begged for a handout. i am SELLING things. get it straight. as far as the rest of your nonsense, nobody's being personal but you. whenever you post on a public forum, you are offering yourself up to the public to either be agreed or disagreed with. if you don't like the responses you get then STOP PUTTING YOURSELF OUT THERE. you have the reputation you have because you have earned it. now go play with your dolls and leave the rest of us to the grown-up business.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ogrodii
    replied
    Re: Proper etiquette when selling fish

    Originally posted by New_Cichlid11 View Post
    hahahaha jerry jerry jerry jerry......
    mauryl
    Last edited by Ogrodii; 02-12-2013, 08:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hangman
    replied
    Wow

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnymisty
    replied
    Originally posted by New_Cichlid11 View Post
    hahahaha jerry jerry jerry jerry......
    Hahahahaha thats what i was thinking ding ding ding ding

    Leave a comment:


  • New_Cichlid11
    replied
    hahahaha jerry jerry jerry jerry......

    Leave a comment:


  • LordBarron7692
    replied
    Oh this is so far off topic WTH?

    Leave a comment:


  • LordBarron7692
    replied
    Originally posted by moganman View Post
    It set you straight. you weren't laughing when I told you that and I was DEAD serious. I come from a family of fighters. Don't cross me wrong and you never called my number again did you? I got the last laugh Ally. don't try to play tough over the internet, because when it comes down to it, you were the coward. You may not like me, but you will respect me. If you want me to man handle you, then be my guest, but it won't happen in this lifetime. Stop begging for handouts and get a job.
    Oh wow!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • moganman
    replied
    Originally posted by allysangels View Post
    lmao this coming from the guy who threatened to have his auntie beat me up.

    And what does this have to do with you and why are you making things so personal. We decided to go our separate ways after you drunk called me and disrespected me and my girlfriend. If I'm THAT bad, why did you tell my girlfriend how much we've had sex? As bad as you talk about me, that makes you lesser than me, especially in doggy style position. Right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ogrodii
    replied
    Re: Proper etiquette when selling fish

    he got nice fish he got healthy fish
    what's the big deal .....
    and I gave him a nice discount
    Last edited by Ogrodii; 02-12-2013, 08:33 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • moganman
    replied
    Originally posted by allysangels View Post
    lmao this coming from the guy who threatened to have his auntie beat me up.

    It set you straight. you weren't laughing when I told you that and I was DEAD serious. I come from a family of fighters. Don't cross me wrong and you never called my number again did you? I got the last laugh Ally. don't try to play tough over the internet, because when it comes down to it, you were the coward. You may not like me, but you will respect me. If you want me to man handle you, then be my guest, but it won't happen in this lifetime. Stop begging for handouts and get a job.

    Leave a comment:


  • Suelovesfish
    replied
    First off Jhenry, welcome back. Secondly, glad the Mods are not locking this thread. I find the heated differences of opinion interesting.
    Here's my opinion for what it is worth. No, I would never buy Troph's scooped into any sellers bucket. Makes no sense. However, JHenry you are smart enough to know that the bucket thing is shakey and you could have walked away.

    Strangers in house? Get a Doberman or fully disclose terms and conditions of sale prior to buyer coming out.

    Leave a comment:


  • allysangels
    replied
    Originally posted by moganman View Post
    Your hands are softer than my nieces and you expect me to take you seriously.
    lmao this coming from the guy who threatened to have his auntie beat me up.

    Leave a comment:


  • KhmerStyle
    replied
    Originally posted by Ogrodii View Post
    lol thats me on the right

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Re: Proper etiquette when selling fish

    I probably would have done just like Justin did and bought them anyway, knowing the variant and being confident that even if they were sick they can be treated.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ogrodii View Post
    We all as buyers are entitled to our terms and what you think will fly or not.
    just because the water is not 100% does not mean fish are sick or not healthy
    and if you were not ok with it you did not have to buy the fish.
    Correct. If it were me, I'd back out just knowing the fact the tank is in the process of a cycle.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X