Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday gifts!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LordBarron7692
    replied
    Wifet got me a complete wet/dry filter. And a Stetson

    Leave a comment:


  • beto
    replied
    i got me some petros ! pics in aquatic photography.

    Leave a comment:


  • barberking12
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Indeed broham! She was even going to go get it herself to surprise me but wasn't sure which one I wanted.
    thats the best way to do it bud

    Leave a comment:


  • jeb102385
    replied
    $700 cash, whiskey stones, crown royal, and a Tom Brady jersey...

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by barberking12 View Post
    pancake is all ways a badass present you got a good girl bud
    Indeed broham! She was even going to go get it herself to surprise me but wasn't sure which one I wanted.

    Leave a comment:


  • New_Cichlid11
    replied
    got myself a new setup. Dad got me a bottle of Blue Label Johnny Walker so i am happy

    Leave a comment:


  • barberking12
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Wifey got me a new pancake, 1cu.ft. of moving bed kaldness media, 2x mini monster fish.
    Secret santa got me some filters and 40mm lens.
    Me and the wifey got ourselves the nikon J2.
    pancake is all ways a badass present you got a good girl bud

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Wifey got me a new pancake, 1cu.ft. of moving bed kaldness media, 2x mini monster fish.
    Secret santa got me some filters and 40mm lens.
    Me and the wifey got ourselves the nikon J2.

    Leave a comment:


  • moganman
    replied
    I got a road bike

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
    TaG?
    Not that baller lmao. A $900 Invicta watch. Plenty good enough for me!

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
    Got me a baller arse watch!
    TaG?

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisXB View Post
    I got a $100 gift cert to city pets. Too bad the saltwater tanks are pretty empty right now, so I'll hold on to it.
    Nice! They're supposed to be getting a shipment in the first or second week of the new year.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChrisXB
    replied
    Re: Holiday gifts!

    I got a $100 gift cert to city pets. Too bad the saltwater tanks are pretty empty right now, so I'll hold on to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Got me a baller arse watch!

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    I got an angelfish fight which resulted in an angel with no upper lip & a dead royal pleco. Damn gangsters. :/

    On the up side my O's air bubble is gone & he's a happy guy!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X