Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not saying this place was wild, but

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Maybe we should start a poll

    No more personal attacks unless it's directed towards Nick!

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by imagirlgeek View Post
    Not really....EK was able to be blunt but 'real'. All I ask around here is for no personal attacks.

    How about attacks in general?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Yeah pretty much same story but probably different detais?

    That back thing must be a bummer! I know when I had pinched a nerve it was horrible! but then again crushing my finger tip was just as bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Been good bro! Been a good year for me so far.

    Where have you been?
    I had to take some time off. I had to get CARP straight in my life...slow down and focus on one thing at a time. My back is still messed up but feeling better overall and life is better this year too. I'm back.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by rrocket2002 View Post
    Speak of the Devil!!!

    Feels like a family reunion coming on....LMAO!

    How the H E L L ya doing man!
    Been good bro! Been a good year for me so far.

    Where have you been?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by imagirlgeek View Post
    Not really....EK was able to be blunt but 'real'. All I ask around here is for no personal attacks.

    Nick doesn't count right? Cause I don't think he keeps anything about him personal.

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by gotticgs View Post
    ek has pussed out gl getting him back

    wb

    You sere saying...LOL

    Just kidding.

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Hmmm... sneak through to poke around and I run across this? DON'T MAKE ME GET BANNED UP IN THIS MOTHA!!!!

    Man I miss you guys.... I need to make it a point to make it to the next gathering!
    Speak of the Devil!!!

    Feels like a family reunion coming on....LMAO!

    How the H E L L ya doing man!

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    Not really....EK was able to be blunt but 'real'. All I ask around here is for no personal attacks.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Hmmm... sneak through to poke around and I run across this? DON'T MAKE ME GET BANNED UP IN THIS MOTHA!!!!

    Man I miss you guys.... I need to make it a point to make it to the next gathering!

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
    It's a kinder, gentler place now.
    EK himself is no longer the nutty guy we once knew. He's become mr sensitive.
    So Traci was able to whip everyone into shape then? Hehe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    It's a kinder, gentler place now.
    EK himself is no longer the nutty guy we once knew. He's become mr sensitive.

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by gotticgs View Post
    ek has pussed out gl getting him back

    wb
    Yeah, I was in touch with him last week. He mentioned he hadn't been on in a long while.

    Leave a comment:


  • gotticgs
    replied
    ek has pussed out gl getting him back

    wb

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Let me clarify...I love this place. I'm not complaining about HFB, just making an observation.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X