Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not saying this place was wild, but

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cichlid1409
    replied
    Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
    I just spent over $600 on fish today and $400 on a tank two weeks ago.
    pics please, show off your new goodies :biggrin:
    Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
    . ...no Nick...not a LEATHER saddle...weird. Lol..just kidding buddy.

    Leave a comment:


  • FrontosaurusRex
    replied
    its been slow. come on people spend those income tax checks on fish and post some pics!!!

    I just spent over $600 on fish today and $400 on a tank two weeks ago. I agree that the market for tanks and fish has been slow. Good to see EK back in the saddle...no Nick...not a LEATHER saddle...weird. Lol..just kidding buddy.

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
    Don't make me post the OTHER pic I have from my leather days. You'll end up bleaching your corneas to get the image out!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Don't make me post the OTHER pic I have from my leather days. You'll end up bleaching your corneas to get the image out!

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
    im not sure whats going on lately raul, its been slow. come on people spend those income tax checks on fish and post some pics!!!!
    Careful what you ask for...Nick might repost pics of himself in leather again.

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    Originally posted by rrocket2002 View Post
    It's pretty quiet on here.

    Some of you know me...I've been an HFB for a long time, but I've been MIA for about a year.

    I remember there being alot more interaction going on but it seems a little slow now. Is it just me?
    im not sure whats going on lately raul, its been slow. come on people spend those income tax checks on fish and post some pics!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    I need to make it a point to make it to the next gathering!
    How many times have you told me that already?

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by newb View Post
    excellent. good ol Nick bashing!!! This place wouldnt be as fun if we didnt bash each other up every once in awhile. I personally come from a BIG, LOUD family and with 4 men at the table during holidays...we rip each other pretty hard sometimes.
    Don't go getting Nick all excited now Randall.

    Leave a comment:


  • gotticgs
    replied
    if Ek had seen half the crap that goes on around here now we would had a whole bunch of peeps banned lol

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    excellent. good ol Nick bashing!!! This place wouldnt be as fun if we didnt bash each other up every once in awhile. I personally come from a BIG, LOUD family and with 4 men at the table during holidays...we rip each other pretty hard sometimes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Nick doesn't count right? Cause I don't think he keeps anything about him personal.

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
    It's a kinder, gentler place now.
    EK himself is no longer the nutty guy we once knew. He's become mr sensitive.

    Nick,

    Didn't you just use those exact words relating with killing animals? ("kinder, gentler")

    So are you refferring to HFB as a dead zone?

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
    +1000
    LMAO!

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    No more personal attacks unless it's directed towards Nick!
    +1000

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X