Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What's up with music these days???
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by PhishPhreek View PostNever to old to grabass
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RI-l0tK8Ok0...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RI-l0tK8Ok0..._embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]



Leave a comment:
-
Never to old to grabass
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RI-l0tK8Ok0...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RI-l0tK8Ok0..._embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]Last edited by PhishPhreek; 02-20-2010, 11:38 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
i have been listing to alot of LAMB OF GOD,CHIMARA,DOWN,HATEBREED, AND SEPULTURA.....BUT IS HARD TO GO WRONG WITH SOME PANTERA
Leave a comment:
-
rap does suck to, but your right because i don't like it doesn't mean it sucks, but at least its rock
Leave a comment:
-
i can understand the lyrics in alot of the screamin vocals just fine....its harder for me to understand some of todays rap artists that the screaming....everyone has there own taste, you may not like it, that doesnt mean they suck, some people love that music, you cant put down an entire genre due to personal taste...imo
Leave a comment:
-
My favorite instrument is the human voice...2nd is guitar. My only problem with much of the metal that I've heard is the distortion that I hear in so many of the riffs. Not that you can't hear some well-played guitars, but I'm partial to cleaner notes. Flangers, chorus and distortion pedals have their places in many genres and songs, but not all the time, not for me.
The screaming vocals I'm not down with at all. It may be hard to do, I know I couldn't do it, but it's also difficult to play the accordion and accordion music makes me want to drive into overpass supports.
I'm not putting down anyone else's taste, just not for me.
Mark
Leave a comment:
-
don't get me wrong, you have to have good screams in rock but screaming the whole song sucks. its not the band thats the problem, its the vocals. i have heard alot of scream band and with the exception of mudvayne they suck. you cannot understand what they are saying; it's like they are trying to hide their lyrics. when i saw danzig at the house of blues, all his opening bands where scream bands and they sucked. so it was a long night until dazig which was awesome by the way. one of the best performances i have ever seen. the mic broke on the first song so all night was pure vocals. i loved it.
Leave a comment:
)
Leave a comment: