Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why i love tropheus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • danielp
    replied
    Originally posted by algarciajr View Post
    I gave the fire tips to Danny (danielp) here on hfb. PM him to see if he has had any fry from those.
    I gave them to TNT a month or so back. I was down sizing the tank.

    Give him a while and he should have fry for everyone. Several people are chasing this fish.

    Leave a comment:


  • algarciajr
    replied
    Originally posted by newb View Post
    If you want to sell those Kiku fire tips...I know my brother will want to buy them.
    I gave the fire tips to Danny (danielp) here on hfb. PM him to see if he has had any fry from those.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    You guys are crazy...

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    Originally posted by algarciajr View Post
    Yeah Rob,

    Most of my tanks are now filled with trophs, I still have some of the fish I got from you. Slowing trying to switch over to trophs exclusively.
    If you want to sell those Kiku fire tips...I know my brother will want to buy them.

    Leave a comment:


  • 76dragon
    replied
    I must have a big problem

    Leave a comment:


  • algarciajr
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • jughead
    replied
    the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem

    Leave a comment:


  • algarciajr
    replied
    Originally posted by jughead View Post
    dang al,no wonder i never hear from you.you went to the dark side
    Yeah Rob,

    Most of my tanks are now filled with trophs, I still have some of the fish I got from you. Slowing trying to switch over to trophs exclusively.

    Leave a comment:


  • jughead
    replied
    dang al,no wonder i never hear from you.you went to the dark side

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied


    Trophs are taking over the planet!

    Leave a comment:


  • jughead
    replied
    got any tropheus tatoos?

    Leave a comment:


  • algarciajr
    replied
    Originally posted by 76dragon View Post
    I like the interaction and lots of action in the tanks/ponds
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • 76dragon
    replied
    I like the interaction and lots of action in the tanks/ponds

    That's my story and I'm sticking to it. !!

    Leave a comment:


  • mark razmandi
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X