Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hfb pre summer meet n greet/ cook off?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nickintex
    replied
    Darbex, I don't eat kitty!

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Nick has been eating all of its food. If Nick feeds it any more it will begin to look juicy to him and he will eat the cat as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • happytiffany
    replied
    Puppy said don't let the pink bows and girly dress fool you. She's not scared of any of y'all!

    Patrick and I would like to come as long as it's not too hot. He can't breathe well in the heat without his oxygen tank and he refuses to use it in public.

    We can bring fish to fry or grill.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mahoro
    replied
    that cat needs more meat nick...

    Leave a comment:


  • Rico
    replied
    any idea on the date?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    I'll just sick Hito my 6 lb attack cat on everyone:

    He's little, but FEISTY!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rico
    replied
    Originally posted by jisatsuguy View Post
    hey, flowerhorn fight would be interesting, bigger wagers probly too
    yea i might bring the pair that i cant seem to sell. after the fight maybe we can grill them. anyone ever had a flame grilled red flame?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rico
    replied
    Originally posted by Darbex View Post
    I had one named Duncan that went 3-0 until he contracted fish AIDS and died.

    fish AIDS

    Leave a comment:


  • jisatsuguy
    replied
    hey, flowerhorn fight would be interesting, bigger wagers probly too

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    We could have betta fights. I have mine at work that I am training. I had one named Duncan that went 3-0 until he contracted fish AIDS and died. My new guy Duncan part due looks like a cold blooded killer.
    Last edited by Darbex; 05-19-2009, 10:52 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oldsgirl
    replied
    That's cute- you guys with your little dogs )

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by Philbert View Post
    With the exception of myself and a few others, they're a seedy bunch...
    Beware the HFB mafia!

    Leave a comment:


  • Philbert
    replied
    Originally posted by JStrider View Post
    I think raider would win... y'alls dogs wouldnt stand a chance...
    My Russian Dwarf could take all your dogs...

    Twinkie's a stone cold killer...!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Philbert
    replied
    Originally posted by dustin View Post
    get us a time frame. My wife and I would like to put some faces to the names here.
    With the exception of myself and a few others, they're a seedy bunch...

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    sure put me down for bringing charcoal.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X