Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mnemenoi
    replied
    Welcome aboard! I love those outdoor barrel ponds

    Leave a comment:


  • Roshan8768
    replied
    Originally posted by LooksLater View Post
    Welcome! Love the tub pond, we keep kicking the idea around...
    Thanks!!

    You should do it, it's a lot of fun! I try and breed a different species of tropicals every year. Fun project, and very low maintenance... plus the fish are always colored up much better when you bring them inside.

    Leave a comment:


  • wesleh
    replied
    Welcome to the box! Awesome looking tanks and pond!

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Originally posted by LooksLater View Post
    Welcome! Love the tub pond, we keep kicking the idea around...
    And then the stray kittens would have even more toys!


    Sent from my iPhone by one of my fish

    Leave a comment:


  • LooksLater
    replied
    Welcome! Love the tub pond, we keep kicking the idea around...

    Leave a comment:


  • troy tucker
    replied
    Welcome to the Box!

    Leave a comment:


  • morpheus
    replied
    Welcome to the Box! Nice looking tanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Roshan8768
    replied
    Originally posted by hungvanvo View Post
    Welcome the Fish box, I like your pond . I think I will do few ponds like you by my 55 gal barrel. what kind pump and plant you have??
    It's a 35 gallon "kettle pond" that I got from Nelsons. It has 1 hardy water lilly, and some umbrella plant, and star grass as marginals (they are on built in shelves). I don't have a pump in here, just have a bunch of hornwort and vals that I use to suck up nutrients. I pull out about a gallon of plants every week, and do a 5 gallon water change twice a month because the vegetation just breaks down really quickly in this Houston heat

    Leave a comment:


  • hungvanvo
    replied
    Welcome the Fish box, I like your pond . I think I will do few ponds like you by my 55 gal barrel. what kind pump and plant you have??

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Agreed! Very nice tanks, and howdy back

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Welcome to the box! Lovely tanks and pond... and nice harlequins! That 40 breeder looks good too. Thanks for sharing pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • Roshan8768
    started a topic Howdy!!

    Howdy!!

    I've been using the buy/sell forums a bit, but never really introduced myself. Here are some pics of my tanks:

    40 Breeder Reef:




    20 High Planted:




    And my container pond:



Working...
X