Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

long time browser, first time poster.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lazy-boy
    replied
    hey thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlidchic
    replied
    welcome!

    Leave a comment:


  • fshfrk
    replied
    Welcome Steve!

    Leave a comment:


  • wesleydnunder
    replied
    Howdy! Welcome to the box!

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Hello and welcome.

    Leave a comment:


  • lazy-boy
    replied
    thanks for the warm welcome guys!

    Originally posted by FuzzyDragon09 View Post
    Welcome to TheBox!

    I was like that when I first joined. I lurked for a while before posting. I think everyone does it. Now I do more reading here than posting cause I don't have fish at the moment. What kind of fish do you have in the 35?
    hmm... I'd have to go over there and check, but from the top of my head:
    7/11 neon tetras (dont know where the other 4 went? after i added a bunch of fake plants they disappeared; maybe someone got hungry)
    2 emperor tetras (1 male, 1 female)
    2 white skirt tetras (1 used to have a light pink hue, and the other green, they are both pretty much white now)
    1 red molly
    1-2 gold barbs?
    1 gold dawrf? gourami
    5-6? rosy barbs

    i thought i had more, but that sounds about right. may donate the rosy barbs to someone here or the LFS. wanting to get some oto's and glass catfish.

    filtering is done by an emperor 400. food = tetramin? crisps or flakes

    Leave a comment:


  • SteveCGG
    replied
    Hi and welcome!

    Leave a comment:


  • Fire_chair
    replied
    Hi.

    Leave a comment:


  • lilmissruffcountry
    replied
    Nice pic! Welcome to the box!

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Glad to have you

    Leave a comment:


  • fishlady
    replied
    ...howdy and welcome to the box.....

    Leave a comment:


  • FuzzyDragon09
    replied
    Welcome to TheBox!

    long time browser, first time poster
    I was like that when I first joined. I lurked for a while before posting. I think everyone does it. Now I do more reading here than posting cause I don't have fish at the moment. What kind of fish do you have in the 35?

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    Welcome to the Houston Fish Box !

    Leave a comment:


  • fishboyt
    replied
    Welcome!

    Leave a comment:


  • J-WS6
    replied
    Welcome

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X