Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working on HFB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Traci, can't seem to leave "thank you" for posts via Tapatalk.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    What posters? As in wallpaper?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Yeah, after I thought to myself the only posters I see are the ad banners and nothing really weird about them I caught on.

    Sigh. I usually catch on to these types of things pretty quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied


    You're caught up now though, right EK?

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    For a minute I thought Complexity meant posters as in like a wall/picture poster so I started to look at the homepage(which I never really see) and then halfway realized what was meant....

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    ......

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    OMG NO! It would take DAYS if you were to report all the weird posters.

    Just kidding, weird posters...you know who you are. I love weird.

    Leave a comment:


  • Complexity
    replied
    Originally posted by imagirlgeek View Post
    let me know if you guys see anything weird or broken.
    Including the posters? )

    Everything looks good that I can see. I never noticed anything out of the ordinary even while you were working on it. Great job!

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    I think I got everything back on track...let me know if you guys see anything weird or broken.

    Leave a comment:


  • Complexity
    replied
    Thanks for all the hard work you do to keep this site running, funky or otherwise!

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    started a topic Working on HFB

    Working on HFB

    Thinks are gonna get funky...don't freak out. I'm working on some things.
Working...
X