Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help 125 gallons custom fishtank

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • troy tucker
    replied
    finding 1 at that price was a lucky day. If I find another one I will buy it too.

    Leave a comment:


  • KhmerStyle
    replied
    Originally posted by rage View Post
    I have a lot of $100 bills lying around. Show me 10 - 125 G tank for $1K and I 'll give you 10% commission.
    Good luck on that.

    Leave a comment:


  • rage
    replied
    Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
    Being lucky is good but cash talks. I picked up my 125g for $100.00. No stand but did have 2 sumps with everything for them.
    $300.00 is a good deal if the glass is not scratched up.
    I have a lot of $100 bills lying around. Show me 10 - 125 G tank for $1K and I 'll give you 10% commission.

    Leave a comment:


  • troy tucker
    replied
    Being lucky is good but cash talks. I picked up my 125g for $100.00. No stand but did have 2 sumps with everything for them.
    $300.00 is a good deal if the glass is not scratched up.

    Leave a comment:


  • tito206
    replied
    I know it's not you got lucky

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • rage
    replied
    Originally posted by gambs View Post
    I paid 350 for 125 with stand 2 large canister filters and large pieces of dw. Wouldnt go more than 300 for a tank and stand. Just my opinion

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    This is not the norm.

    Leave a comment:


  • tito206
    replied
    Cool

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • gambs
    replied
    I paid 350 for 125 with stand 2 large canister filters and large pieces of dw. Wouldnt go more than 300 for a tank and stand. Just my opinion

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnymisty
    replied
    A lot of people will say there tank is custom when it's just a standard tank also make sure they fill the tank to ensure it's not a leaker if they refuse ifs usually for a reason

    Leave a comment:


  • tito206
    replied
    I know I was thinking the same thing nightster thanks

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    A standard 125g is 72" long. My first thought when buying a tank is you get what you pay for. Make sure to check the glass for imperfections and the seals for problematic looking areas, good luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • tito206
    replied
    I just found a 120 for $65 with stand the stand looks like it will need a good paint job and the tank a good cleaning but the price is good in my opinion

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • tito206
    replied
    I think the standard I'd 6o inches long this one is 72

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • supadave
    replied
    What's custom about it? Is there something about it that is different from your standard 125 gallon tank ? If it is a standard 125 gallon tank with a basic stand then I would say a good price would be between $250 to $350.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • tito206
    started a topic Need help 125 gallons custom fishtank

    Need help 125 gallons custom fishtank

    Does anyone know if 500 dollars for a used125 custom fishtank is a good deal listing also says or best offer. Of course I'm going to offer less but how much less would be a reasonable price it also comes with stand

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Working...
X