Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightster's fahaka puffer thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nightster
    replied
    The video is from awhile back, before I changed the tank out.

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Video of my fahaka eating a small crab.

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    My ramshorn snail hatchery/ guppy breeder has come a long ways. I don't trim at all just let it grow...

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    I almost bought a fahaka puffer today lol

    Leave a comment:


  • LooksLater
    replied
    Hey, that's not bad!

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Originally posted by nightster View Post
    Well only lost 3 danios, all due to the wet/dry.
    If the puffer doesn't get them the wetdry will LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Well only lost 3 danios, all due to the wet/dry.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    maybe some roselines from petsmart... Those things are fast...

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
    I tried both those with an ornate bichir some time ago and they ended up being eaten far too quickly, but I'm certainly interested in the outcome and how they'll fare. When we get ours in a larger tank I would like to try out some different combos to see if I can get a skunk botia or a clown pleco to work with her.
    I hope it works out, though I fear the convicts will be the first to go. I think i may lose more giant danios due to them jumping than the puffer eating them. I definitely like have other fish in the tank with him. While I don't mind him having a big tank to himself, its nice to see other action in there other than him swimming back and forth.

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    More than likely.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Originally posted by nightster View Post
    Lol no, I've seen the puffer almost get the female convict 3 times though.
    LOL their will be blood

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
    so your convicts haven't gone after him yet?
    Lol no, I've seen the puffer almost get the female convict 3 times though.

    Leave a comment:


  • mnemenoi
    replied
    I tried both those with an ornate bichir some time ago and they ended up being eaten far too quickly, but I'm certainly interested in the outcome and how they'll fare. When we get ours in a larger tank I would like to try out some different combos to see if I can get a skunk botia or a clown pleco to work with her.

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Looking good...

    so your convicts haven't gone after him yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    More pictures of the puffer, he's slow enough to get pictures of.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X