Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightster's fahaka puffer thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nightster
    replied
    Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
    so next week?
    lmao, I'm not that bad.

    Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
    Sounds good. Text me which ones you want
    Right on will do...

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    well poop

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Sounds good. Text me which ones you want

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    so next week?

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Nice. Good man.

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
    What else is going in there Chris? I know you're brewing summin' up witch doctor
    probably add a tropheus colony or 2

    Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
    I see... You aren't bored with them yet?
    lol not yet

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Originally posted by nightster View Post
    16 Demasoni
    I see... You aren't bored with them yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    What else is going in there Chris? I know you're brewing summin' up witch doctor

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    16 Demasoni

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    what is in your 55?

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    or make one out of a 5 gallon bucked and a pump lol

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Ill probably just take an fx5 off the puffer tank and put it on the 55g and have a 2213, fx5, and wet/dry on the 55g.

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
    Ehiem only way to go son
    Im not ballin...

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    Ehiem only way to go son

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X