Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 gallon long stocking suggestions?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Austy16414
    replied
    Sure thing

    Leave a comment:


  • BIG FISH
    replied
    yes sir. post pics when you get it up and running.

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Awesome, thanks for sharing!

    Leave a comment:


  • BIG FISH
    replied


    works really well, ive got mine tied into this



    no fluctuations at all, constant - 77 degrees f.

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Would happen to have a link for one? I can't find one for sale online

    Leave a comment:


  • BIG FISH
    replied
    Go with the Red Sea 20w undergravel heater for planted tanks, its waht I use on my fluval spec-v. -5g.

    Leave a comment:


  • mnemenoi
    replied
    Any of the neos will be great. Sulawesi and caridinas can be a pita for paramaters

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
    You asked. And IMO> it would make a great coral tank.
    I agree, but I don't know of any freshwater corals and I don't keep salt

    Leave a comment:


  • troy tucker
    replied
    You asked. And IMO> it would make a great coral tank.

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Originally posted by barrettsline View Post
    It would be a nice coral setup though.....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't deny that. Maybe someday

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    It would be a nice coral setup though.....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
    Marine Coral!
    This is a freshwater discussion brah!

    Leave a comment:


  • troy tucker
    replied
    Marine Coral!

    Leave a comment:


  • Austy16414
    replied
    Originally posted by barrettsline View Post
    Sounds good. Just let me know on that light.
    Sure thing man

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    Sounds good. Just let me know on that light.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X