Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WC Moba Momma Spawn!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • danielp
    replied
    Must be something in the water.

    Leave a comment:


  • RonR.
    replied
    Got another 11 F1 fry tonite after stripping one of my newest wc moba mommas. This was the first spawn for this one. Got her in October. Stripped her on day 11.

    Leave a comment:


  • rama
    replied
    Very goog news, congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ohboitony
    replied
    Pictures?!??!

    Leave a comment:


  • RonR.
    replied
    Surprise, surprise, surprise............just noticed another wc moba momma with an extended lower jaw. I think she's holding as well......maybe day 1 or 2.

    One of my wc moba females likes to hold air bubbles and expel them. This one hasn't expelled any bubbles so I think she has some eggs in her mouth.

    I'll follow the 5-day no feed rule til Thurs and strip her at day 10 or so.

    Won't be long til my diy floating nurseries are full of F1 moba fry!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • RonR.
    replied
    Originally posted by Gene D View Post
    How many fry are you sitting on total these days?
    Just these 6 F1's for right now and a wc 11"+ moba male that I'm selling.

    My wc moba harem should start producing any day now.

    Did my regular 50% water change this weekend and will start feeding them a variety of frozen and sinking pellet foods.

    Usually I have anywhere from 30-75 fry available for sale but I had a big order that went down to McAllen/Brownsville recently.
    Last edited by RonR.; 05-23-2010, 11:56 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    How many fry are you sitting on total these days?

    Leave a comment:


  • danielp
    replied
    Sweet

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • RonR.
    started a topic WC Moba Momma Spawn!

    WC Moba Momma Spawn!

    Stripped a wc moba momma this weekend and she gave me 6 little F1 beauties. They are 10 days old and in the tumbler.

    Pics to follow this week.
Working...
X