Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can i get the best out of my wet dry its a aquatics 200 bioballs n 1300gph pump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gc09
    replied
    lmao its already running thanks to sunny

    Leave a comment:


  • moganman
    replied
    Geraldo, the best way to get the most out of it is to give it to me

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
    Most just need to be set up and left alone.
    +1.

    Here's how I set up my wet/dry filters for minimal maintenance:

    Leave a comment:


  • troy tucker
    replied
    Most just need to be set up and left alone.

    Everyone that has purigen, loves the way it works. I my self don't use it but may try it out...

    Leave a comment:


  • TexSun
    replied
    how can i get the best out of my wet dry its a aquatics 200 bioballs 1300gph pump

    Add purigen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ballinxalex
    replied
    I have those white pads I put on the drip tray and have a next reef smr1 with purigen in it to get water clean

    Leave a comment:


  • how can i get the best out of my wet dry its a aquatics 200 bioballs n 1300gph pump

    What alse too add , biomax,more media , pads , any info is appreciated , maybe pics of your sump set up /wet dry thanks
Working...
X