Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good high temp cory cat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Darbex
    replied
    I have Virginae in with my Discus

    Leave a comment:


  • FrontosaurusRex
    replied
    i keep my Discus tank at 86 degrees all day everyday and i have Sterbai and Juli cories and they are doing great. I even had some breed recently (my geo's took care of that though):icon_hang:

    Leave a comment:


  • naps
    replied
    Originally posted by thekarens View Post
    Sterbai! It's what a lot of discus keepers have

    Having said that I have Julii and they seem to do well and are less expensive.
    Thanks, I was looking at pandas but I think they like it a little cooler...julii might be the way to go.

    thanks for the input!!

    Leave a comment:


  • thekarens
    replied
    Sterbai! It's what a lot of discus keepers have

    Having said that I have Julii and they seem to do well and are less expensive.

    Leave a comment:


  • naps
    started a topic Good high temp cory cat

    Good high temp cory cat

    So during these hot Summer days my apartment gets pretty warm and I do not want to blast the A/C all day long. I have noticed that my tank is getting to be around 85ish in the day and maybe 78 at night. What would be the best type of cory cat to put in this temp? I don't want to fry these little guys.

    Thanks for any feed back!
Working...
X