Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple of new additions.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • brandon_rss18
    replied
    Haha when I saw them thats what I was thinking, they look like little Fronts.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    LOL I thought it was a frontosa at first until I clicked the picture. I'm with everyone else, those are some nice fish!

    Leave a comment:


  • brandon_rss18
    replied
    Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
    Those are vary nice Brandon. Where did you find them?
    Thanks Sunny! I actually picked them up at Fish R Us today.

    Leave a comment:


  • brandon_rss18
    replied
    Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
    Very Cool! How big are they going to get?
    Thanks Troy, from what I have read, they can get up to 6 inches. I am hoping out of the group I got that two will pair up, then I will probably get rid of the other two.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Those are vary nice Brandon. Where did you find them?

    Leave a comment:


  • L&M
    replied
    A couple of new additions.

    Those are really nice looking!

    Leave a comment:


  • Geral
    replied
    Nice man , they look really nice

    Leave a comment:


  • troy tucker
    replied
    Very Cool! How big are they going to get?

    Leave a comment:


  • brandon_rss18
    started a topic A couple of new additions.

    A couple of new additions.

    Got four of these little juveniles today and so far they seem right at home. The are called Neolamprologus tretocephalus, or "Five Bar Cichlid". I will take some better pics tomorrow after they have settled in better. But for now, here are a couple of pics.
    Attached Files
Working...
X