Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my old fronts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mark razmandi
    replied
    man im still at awe of those fronts lol ive looked at those pics like 5 times now. :P:P:P

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
    I think that fronts like the low light.

    they live in a deeper part of the lake.

    makes sense to me though i cant back that up with any proof other than all the fry I produced.
    No proof needed. They are generally deeper water fish and hunt at night also, so surely they like the dimmer lighting set-up.

    Leave a comment:


  • TaTeR ToT
    replied
    +1

    no offense, but i like the look of those 100 fronts to 100 trophs anyday.

    that looked sweet!

    and that rock scape in pic 5 looks insane, make the tank they are in look like a 1000g tank.

    very cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    same 125g i've got my trophs in now... I sold my colony before I moved this summer because I needed to cut down on the # of tanks i had and the fronts lost to the trophs and saltwater.

    Leave a comment:


  • mark razmandi
    replied
    DAMNNNN what kind of setup was that? that looks AMAZING why would you ever get rid of them?

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    I think that fronts like the low light.

    they live in a deeper part of the lake.

    makes sense to me though i cant back that up with any proof other than all the fry I produced.

    at one point before i started selling the fry to make room/money for trophs i had over 200. The adult colony was 1M/4F

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Damn!

    How many did you have, 100 million?

    They got a really nice blue to them.

    I also like how you kept the lighting a little subdued compared to tropheus/petro lighting.

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    started a topic my old fronts

    my old fronts

    digging through some old pics and found a few decent ones.







Working...
X