Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Myjohnson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • myjohnson
    replied
    Free bump for NICK!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Let's see pictures of all the other tanks NICK.

    They can't all be this bad.....can they?

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    I actually like the skeletons and treasure chests...why do you think I never post pics...

    Leave a comment:


  • geoff_tropheus
    replied
    wont be long now...

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    I call for a rescape party for Nick. Damn! Nice T's though.

    Leave a comment:


  • gotticgs
    replied
    color blind?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    The fact that you have tropheus now is all that counts!

    gay, queer, lesbian or even Nick...
    Actually, I've been a closet troph owner for a year now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    The fact that you have tropheus now is all that counts!

    gay, queer, lesbian or even Nick...

    Leave a comment:


  • TaTeR ToT
    replied
    nick dont let them get to you, the fish look good, so if your happy then thats all that matters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    Who is Mr Crabby?

    Sounds like a STD.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Now that you say kachese I can see it in them. They do have a lot of orange. The first picture looked a little like moliro to me but all the others do have that orange/red like kachese.

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    It's been so long...I can't remember what kind we sent you home with. Definitely a Dub in those pics...and the red might be a Kachese...looks like too much orange on the back to be Moliro?

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Wow, sorry about that.....now I feel like a jerk.

    THANKS NICK.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    Who is Mr Crabby?

    Sounds like a STD.
    HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X