Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I've been up to lately...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Re: What I've been up to lately...

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Re: What I've been up to lately...

    Originally posted by TexSun View Post
    Literally, LoL
    Yeah, lol, you were there

    Leave a comment:


  • TexSun
    replied
    Re: What I've been up to lately...

    Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
    That is exactly what she said

    Thanks guys
    Literally, LoL

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Re: What I've been up to lately...

    Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
    that is one big tank
    That is exactly what she said

    Thanks guys

    Leave a comment:


  • AquaticAddict
    replied
    Nice Sunny

    Leave a comment:


  • sunkenmetal
    replied
    that is one big tank

    Leave a comment:


  • ScorpiosWife
    replied
    They look great, Sunny!

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Re: What I've been up to lately...

    Thanks man.

    Got to quieten the overflow a little more

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Re: What I've been up to lately...

    Dang man, looks great!

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Re: What I've been up to lately...

    Adding more later

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Congrats! Are you finished with your scape or are you going to add more rocks?

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Re: What I've been up to lately...

    Two, maybe four, fish are already holding.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Daaaaaaaaaaaamn that's a beast! Survival of the fittest is how it should've been!

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Re: What I've been up to lately...

    450 gal, 96*30*36.

    Doing it all natural: no fry out, survival of the fittest.

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    That is NICE! Can't wait to see that thing in person! How big is the tank?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X