Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New stuff!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • beto
    replied
    how big and how many Homaloptera orthogoniata are coming in ?
    what's your price on the threadfins ?

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by TheHighestCrew View Post
    those vampire shrimp are dope
    +1 I think I may want a few of them for the big tank.

    Leave a comment:


  • New_Cichlid11
    replied
    tim i want some threadfin maybe 5, i wonder how fast they grow?

    Leave a comment:


  • TheHighestCrew
    replied
    those vampire shrimp are dope

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    Originally posted by Qs Evolution View Post
    I might get my hands on 2 if they do come in 2".
    Hopefully they can comply with my silver dollars.
    They should.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qs Evolution
    replied
    I might get my hands on 2 if they do come in 2".
    Hopefully they can comply with my silver dollars.

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    2" is my best guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    Originally posted by Qs Evolution View Post
    I wish I had a big tank for them, but my only tank availible is a 40B. No way these will fit in there, lol
    It can be done, just depends how big they arrived. And how crazy u can be. I once had 13 yellow lab in a 29g plus a whole other fish. Once they were big i sold them. And now a year later i have a 75g. I dont have the space for a bigger tank so i accomodate to what i can have.

    Leave a comment:


  • New_Cichlid11
    replied
    how big are those threadfins coming in? any idea

    Leave a comment:


  • Qs Evolution
    replied
    I wish I had a big tank for them, but my only tank availible is a 40B. No way these will fit in there, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    Kind off, but they look pretty. Thye would go so well with my guianacaras

    Leave a comment:


  • Qs Evolution
    replied
    Don't those grow big? 8"?

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Should be around 10ea

    Leave a comment:


  • R_sustaita
    replied
    I dont know, ill let you know once timeplaces a price for this ones lol!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qs Evolution
    replied
    Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
    I may have 3 for sale after i go to tims house!
    How much for the 3.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X