X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NICE TANK and FISH!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

• Thanks! Yeah, their bands really stand out with the new rock from Ek's tank. I just need to redo it some and maybe redirect the koralias away from the hotspots like Geoff was saying. I do have at least one holding a HUGE mouthful. Maybe with this second batch they will hold more fry to term.

Comment

• Your pumps point down.... I never point anything down.

I have my Vortechs turned up full blast right now and my M'toto is a shakin and a bakin! That's 7,000gph on top of my filtration.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• True dat. Lemme see what I can do.

Comment

• Peter fish look awesome.....
            210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

• Thanks man. Next up, Moshi tank!! Man it's hard to get a hold of Gilbert though....

Comment

• Extreme got a bunch in.... I think Gilbert is selling males right now.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• Yeah, but are they from the same collection point? Does it matter with Moshi???

Comment

• How would you know if that single one you added to your group is the same collection point or if the ones gilbert has are the same?

They all look the same.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• Because that one big male came from the same group... and Gilbert's are Tatoo's old ones which are from the same group, as well....... I think...........

Comment

• True.... bunch of males from what I see.

Check on CF.com
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• Gilbert's? I heard 1:3. Could be wrong though. Didn't Tatooo start off with a bunch (like 9) and ended up with one male and 3 females???

Comment

• I have no idea what happened to them with tatoo or gilbert.

I did see Gilbert's sale thread trying to sell like 4 males though.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• The rotating Moshi..
                              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

• I want em!

Comment

Working...
                                X