Clear All

• Tropheus Sp.Red chimba 13WC/14F1 *video*

Tropheus Sp.Red chimba 13WC/14F1

55 gl
    aquaclear 50 and aquaclear110
    650 circulation pump
    leslies pool filter sand
    black star rock

My setup is nothing major compared too the setups ive seen but my fish are happy and starting too breed also im adding 4 F1 yellow muragos today so mu setup should look pretty neat after that but heres a video enjoy..!!

Last edited by Mandocruz06; 02-19-2012, 11:21 PM.
    Out of the hobby for now..

i just got my muragos and they are settling in good with the chimbas ill be posting pics later tonite

Comment

murago pix..

Comment

Post vid of muragos

Comment

Finally after months of waiting I have fry she spit 10 but one got eaten soni have 9 ...

Comment

About time! Congrats
            http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Thanks sunny

Comment

I like it, it looks good overall. Have the trophs shown any aggression towards the Demasoni?
                120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Hey mando, where did you get the "yellow murago"?

Do you know the true collection point of the fish?

Just FYI, there is no such collection location called murago. Green or yellow murago is a trade name. There as been some debate over the years about yellow murago being its own sp. vs being a trade name for the tropheus moori zongwe.

IMO, the name green murago should be dropped for tropheus moori "Moba II" per the aqualog. I'll post pictures of my muragos for comparison later.
                  Last edited by myjohnson; 03-21-2012, 09:07 PM.
                  I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Thai im not sure on the info you are requesting but im sure darth couqi can answer hes the one i got them from from my understanding he has greens as well and didnt not them too cross breed and sold them too me..

Comment

Gene no the demos get along very well with the trophs no aggression yet maybe as they gett bigger there may be some...

Comment

Originally posted by Mandocruz06 View Post
                        Thai im not sure on the info you are requesting but im sure darth couqi can answer hes the one i got them from from my understanding he has greens as well and didnt not them too cross breed and sold them too me..
                        Darth, if possible please provide additional information on your green and yellow muragos.

Are they WC?

Who did you purchase them from?

Who imported the fish?

Do you have pictures of green vs yellow?
                        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandocruz06 View Post
                          Gene no the demos get along very well with the trophs no aggression yet maybe as they gett bigger there may be some...
                          That is what is I thinking. Trophs tend to ignore other non trophs, just wanted to confirm
                          120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                          180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Lol, not if it's a small puffer.

I've seen tropheus corner a petro longola and beat its asre.
                            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Thats cause ur fish are hanicap like u foo hahah jk....

Comment

Working...
                              X