Saltwater fish in katy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saltwater fish in katy

Is petco the only place in katy that has saltwater fish??? Driving me crazy. they do however have a decent selection.
    Could use a dash of salt......

120 gallon Fahaka, Gar, Catfish, 2 dwarf graumi, 2 cichlid

30 gallon salt

10 gallon baby cichlid

To be honest your best bet is to take a bit of a drive and go to fjw or 3cc off 290. Both have great selections and great prices

Comment

We live in Katy and go to both the places above and also city pets and fish gallery. I personally think the drive is faster to city pets than to go off 290.

Comment

Quality is better at 3cc and fjw buts that just my opinion.and don't even get me started on fish gallery's prices

Comment

Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
          Quality is better at 3cc and fjw buts that just my opinion.and don't even get me started on fish gallery's prices
          +1 3CC and FJW are amazing. Quality is great and price is hard to beat. City Pets has some decent stuff once in a while. TNT off HWY6 has some amazing quality corals and fish, but you're going to be paying top dollar for it. Fish Gallery has some insane prices compared to the others listed.

Comment

I just got my clown trigger fish from city pets. he is about and inch and a half. Super cool
            Could use a dash of salt......

120 gallon Fahaka, Gar, Catfish, 2 dwarf graumi, 2 cichlid

30 gallon salt

10 gallon baby cichlid

Comment

Your not putting him into a reef tank right?

Comment

Maybe he wants to feed the clown trigger coral?

Comment

Cinco Ranch Aquariums just opened up on 99 and Bay Hill dr. Hector is awesome with talking to you about new stuff coming out. He hooked me up with a great deal on an Innovative Marine Nuvo. The stocking is slowly building up, but he's ony been open for a month. Great prices on everything in the store.

Comment

Plus 1 on Cinco Ranch Aquariums, awesome place

Comment

+1 on FJW and CRA (Thats right I just made up and acronym)

Comment

I stopped by Katy's new store(Cinco Ranch Aquariums) this weekend and it is a awesome store w/ great selection of livestock and supplies,as well as great prices. It's great to finally have a LFS in Katy.

Comment

Working...
                        X